Terms of Guarantee
Kent & Masters guarantees the product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the date of original purchase. We will repair or replace (at our discretion) the product or its defective parts subject to these terms:
- The original purchaser must have registered the guarantee with Kent & Masters within 1 month of purchase.
- This guarantee applies to the original purchaser only. It does not apply to secondhand purchases (private or business) if the item is subsequently sold on, even if the sale is within the guarantee period.
- The defective item must be presented within the guarantee period. We may refuse free-of-charge guarantee service if it is not presented within this time period.
- This guarantee will not apply if the saddle stamp or serial number has been altered, removed or made illegible.
- This guarantee does not cover neglect or misuse including:
- Treatment resulting in physical, cosmetic or surface damage or changes to the product
- Failure to maintain the product in accordance with our instructions on proper care
- Repair or attempted repair by persons who are not Kent & Masters approved
- Damage caused by accidents, fire, liquids, chemicals or other substances
- Flooding, excessive heat, improper ventilation, other external forces and impacts
This warranty does not affect, and is in addition to, your consumer rights.